- Paula Gonçalves Viana,
- Anna Barreto Fernandes Figueiredo,
- Isabella Dib Ferreira Gremião,
- Luisa Helena Monteiro de Miranda,
- Isabela Maria da Silva Antonio,
- Jéssica Sepulveda Boechat,
- Ana Caroline de Sá Machado,
- Manoel Marques Evangelista de Oliveira,
- Sandro Antonio Pereira
Mycopathologia 2017 Dec 8. Epub 2017 Dec 8.
Laboratory of Clinical Research on Dermatozoonosis in Domestic Animals, Evandro Chagas National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Fiocruz, Avenida Brasil, 4365, Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro, 21040-360, Brazil.
Sporotrichosis occurs worldwide, and the metropolitan region of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, is a main endemic area, with a large number of human and animal cases in the last 19 years. This mycosis is more frequently described in cats rather than in dogs. There are a limited number of oral antifungal agents for the treatment of sporotrichosis in animals. Read More