J Endocr Soc 2020 Nov 26;4(11):bvaa142. Epub 2020 Sep 26.
Academic Endocrine Unit, OCDEM, Radcliffe Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, Churchill Hospital, Oxford, UK.
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1) is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by the combined occurrence of parathyroid tumors, pituitary adenomas, and pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms (PNENs). MEN1 is caused by germline mutations in > 75% of patients, and the remaining 25% of patients may have mutations in unidentified genes or represent phenocopies with mutations in genes such as cell cycle division 73 (, the calcium sensing receptor (, and cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B (, which are associated with the hyperparathyroidism-jaw tumor syndrome, familial hypocalciuric hypercalcemia type 1, and MEN4, respectively. Here, we report a heterozygous c. Read More