- Thiago Augusto Hernandes Rocha,
- Erika Bárbara Abreu Fonseca Thomaz,
- Núbia Cristina da Silva,
- Rejane Christine de Sousa Queiroz,
- Marta Rovery de Souza,
- Allan Claudius Queiroz Barbosa,
- Elaine Thumé,
- João Victor Muniz Rocha,
- Viviane Alvares,
- Dante Grapiuna de Almeida,
- João Ricardo Nickenig Vissoci,
- Catherine Ann Staton,
- Luiz Augusto Facchini
BMC Cancer 2017 Oct 30;17(1):706. Epub 2017 Oct 30.
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Social Medicine, Federal University of Pelotas, Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Background: Oral cancer is a potentially fatal disease, especially when diagnosed in advanced stages. In Brazil, the primary health care (PHC) system is responsible for promoting oral health in order to prevent oral diseases. However, there is insufficient evidence to assess whether actions of the PHC system have some effect on the morbidity and mortality from oral cancer. Read More