- Carlos Vinicius Dalto da Rosa,
- Jéssica Men de Campos,
- Anacharis Babeto de Sá Nakanishi,
- Jurandir Fernando Comar,
- Isabela Peixoto Martins,
- Paulo Cézar de Freitas Mathias,
- Maria Montserrat Diaz Pedrosa,
- Vilma Aparecida Ferreira de Godoi,
- Maria Raquel Marçal Natali
PLoS One 2018 20;13(6):e0199479. Epub 2018 Jun 20.
Department of Morphological Sciences, State University of Maringá, Paraná, Brazil.
There are several animal models of type 2 diabetes mellitus induction but the comparison between models is scarce. Food restriction generates benefits, such as reducing oxidative stress, but there are few studies on its effects on diabetes. The objective of this study is to evaluate the differences in physiological and biochemical parameters between diabetes models and their responses to food restriction. Read More