- Maralinganadoddi Panchegowda Sadashiva,
- Shivananju NanjundaSwamy,
- Feng Li,
- Kanjoormana Aryan Manu,
- Murugan Sengottuvelan,
- Doddakunche Shivaramu Prasanna,
- Nirvanappa Chikkagundagal Anilkumar,
- Gautam Sethi,
- Kazuyuki Sugahara,
- Kanchugarakoppal Subbegowda Rangappa
BMC Chem Biol 2012 Oct 3;12. Epub 2012 Oct 3.
Department of Studies in Chemistry, University of Mysore, Mysore, 570006, India.
Background: Dibenzoazepine (DB) derivatives are important and valuable compounds in medicinal chemistry. The synthesis and chemotherapeutic properties of naturally occurring DBs and different heterocyclic moiety tethered DBs are reported. Herein, we report the DB-fused hybrid structure that containing isoxazolines (DBIs) and their anti-cancer activity, which could throw light on the structural and functional features of new molecules. Read More