Dr. Alka Hasani PhD Tabriz University of Medical Sciences Associate Professor Tabriz, Iran
Scholarship productivity can be maintained by-
1. sharing research ideas with different scientists, collaborating them on the web or working with them
2. working on evidence-based subjects or other research subjects but with novelty and sharing views with other scientists.
Collaboration and sharing are fundamental to keep the flow of ideas.
For sure! I like how you noted the importance of connecting with different scientists, including working with others via the internet. It is easy to lose creative connection with the flow of ideas without making an effort to continuously seek new information and share in the process. Thanks for posting.
Prof Alun Jones PhD, Msc (distinction). MA, PGD psychoanalysis, University of Chester Dr. Wrexham, Wrexham, United Kingdom
2 days ago
This is difficult as universities will have set requirements. Conference reports editorials and book reviews help along with membership in an editorial board of a journal. I think a passion for your area of work means scholarship comes naturally. Beware of burning out though..
I have mixed short-term and long-term research/writing projects to help sustain momentum. It sounds like that is what you are suggesting. Passion does allow for a natural flow. I guess it requires continuous reflection on what projects to invest in to avoid burn out. There is only so much time. I am starting to move more the direction of focusing on fewer projects to ensure the highest quality. Cheers!
Dr. Zhenghu Chen MD, PhD Baylor College of Medicine Postdoc Fellow Houston, Texas, United States
2 days ago
1. search for collaborators for research projects;
2. add co-PI or being added as a co-PI in grant applications;
3. always develop new projects with the newest technology, working closely with the industrial companies.
We should follow successful planing, with regular strategies to mainta scholarship productivity. We kindly advice several strategies and some of the
strategies currently being developed and implemented which include:
• Scholarship website for collaboration, dissemination and peer review of works and ideas-
• Scholarship mentoring for faculty
• Web-based venues for dissemination of scholarship (Digital Media Library)
• Grant proposal and scholarly writing workshops; identification of funding sources
• Creating College Summer Mini-Grants for Scholarship
• College Scholarship Symposia or Colloquia for Ideas and Work-in-progress
These ideas will be discussed more and more.....
Yes, I think there is a synergy that occurs in working with professionals across universities as well as across disciplines and countries even.
What are PubFacts Points?
PubFacts points are rewards to PubFacts members, which allow you to better promote your profile and articles throughout PubFacts.com
How do I earn PubFacts Points?
Each member is given 50 PubFacts points upon signing up. You can earn additional points by completing 100% of your profile, creating and participating in discussions, and sharing other members research.
What can I do with PubFacts Points?
Currently, you can use PubFacts Points to promote and increase readership of your articles.