• Dr/ wael M. Elsaed is a professor of Human Anatomy at the Faculty of Medicine Taibah University KSA and Mansoura University Egypt. He received his M.B.B.Ch. , M.Sc. and Ph.D. from the Unversity of Mansoura, Egypt in 1996, 2002 and 2006.
• He was selected as the best teacher at Taibah Univesity, KSA for the academic years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
• He was awarded the Certificate of Best Supervisor of Student Research from the Taibah University Research conference for the year 2016.
• He is a member of the administrative team in teaching the PBL Manchester medical program at Tiabah University and he is the coordinator of the PCM course.
• His main research interests include histopathological tissue changes, anatomical variations, and ultrastructural studies.
• He has 32 published papers and three books.
Primary Affiliation: Taibah University - Madinah , Saudi Arabia