1. Jin Y, Anderson G, Yorgov D, Ferrara TM, Ben S, Brownson KM,…, Santorico SA, & Spritz RA: Genome-wide association studies of autoimmune vitiligo identify 23 new risk loci and highlight key pathways and regulatory variants. Nat. Genet. 2016; 48(11): 1418-24.
2. Cavalli G, Hayashi M, Jin Y, Yorgov D, Santorico SA, Holcomb C, Rastrou M, Erlich H, Tengesdal IW, Dagna L, Neff CP, Palmer BE, Spritz RA, Dinarello CA. MHC class II super-enhancer increases surface expression of HLA-DR and HLA-DQ and affects cytokine production in autoimmune vitiligo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2016; 113(5):1363-8.
3. Hayashi M, Jin Y, Yorgov D, Santorico SA, Hagman J, Ferrara TM, Jones KL, Cavalli G, Dinarello CA, Spritz RA. Autoimmune vitiligo is associated with gain-of-function by a transcriptional regulator that elevates expression of HLA-A*02:01 in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2016; 113(5):1357-62.
4. Yorgov V and Yorgov D: The Automorphism Group of a Self-Dual [72, 36, 16] Code does not contain Z4. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 2014; 60(6):3302-3307.
5. Yorgov D, Edwards KL, Santorico SA: Use of admixture and association for detection of quantitative trait loci in the type 2 diabetes genetic exploration by next-generation sequencing in ethnic samples (T2D-GENES) study. BMC Proc 2014; 8(S1):S6.
Primary Affiliation: Purdue Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN , United States
It has been proven in a series of works that the order of the automorphism group of a self-dual binary [72,36,16] code does not exceed five. Up to equivalence, we obtain a parametrization of all self-dual binary codes of length 72 with automorphism of order four, which can be extremal. We use extensive computations in Magma and on a supercomputer to show that the automorphism group of an extremal self-dual binary code of length 72 does not have an element of order four