Name: Dr. Abdelmonem Awad Hegazy
Professor of Anatomy and Embryology
Address: Egypt, Zagazig University, Faculty of Medicine, Anatomy and Embryology Department, Dr. Abdelmonem Hegazy.
Date of Birth: 1960
Marital status: Married.
1. MB, BCH., with honor, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt (1983).
2. Military Sciences' Degree, Faculty of Reserve Officers, Egypt, 1986, Batch 71 R.O.
2. Dip. of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt, 1989.
3. MSc, Anatomy and Embryology, Title: "Prenatal Development of Parotid Gland in Albino Rat", Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt 1994.
4. MD; PhD, Anatomy and Embryology, Title: "Prenatal Development of lung of rabbit at late gestational stage" with the study of the effect of cortisol. Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt 1999.
E-mail/s: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Mobile "Cell phone": +201110504321
Employment History & Previous Experiences:
1. General practitioner at Zagazig, University Hospitals (1/3/1984 to 29/2/1985).
2. G.P. Physician in Armed Forces and Ministry of Health, Egypt (1/3/1985 to 13/5/1990).
3. Demonstrator in Anatomy Department, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt.
4. Assistant lecturer of Anatomy and Embryology (18/9/1994 to 26/7/1999).
5. Lecturer of Anatomy and Embryology (27/7/1999 to 22/1/2006).
6. Assistant professor of Anatomy and Embryology in Zagazig University ( 23/ 1 /2006).
7. Assistant professor of Anatomy and Embryology in Misurata, Faculty of Medicine, Libya, 2000.
8. Assistant professor of Anatomy and Embryology in King Saud University from 5/ 10 /1429 H.
9. Associate professor of Anatomy and Embryology in Majmaah University (25/ 9 /1431 H till 1435 H).
10. Member in Egyptian Medical Syndicate.
11. Member in Egyptian Society of Anatomy.
12. Member of Committee of Environmental Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2013-2015.
13. Member of Committee of Postgraduate and Scientific Research Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2015-2016.
14. Member of Faculty Council, Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2015-2016.
15. Member of IRB "Institutional Research Board", Faculty of Medicine, Zagazig University, Egypt, 2015-2016.
16. Executive Editor of Zagazig University Medical Journal (ZUMJ).
17. Head of Control Exams of PhD and MD, Faculty of Medicine.
Memberships in Scientific Journals
1 Referee Am J Biomedical Sciences (AJBMS) 2011
2 Referee Frontiers of Medicine (Springer publisher) 2012-2013
3 Review board member theHealth Journal (Pakistan) http://www.thehealthj.com/staff.html
4 Review board member Journal of Surgery (NEW YORK, NY 10018, U.S.A., Tel: 217-377-5931)
5 Referee Basic medical research at King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology 2011-2013
6 Referee Journal Pediatric Adolescent Gynecology- USA - Impact factor 1.581
Ms. Ref. No.: JPAG-D-13-00120 & JPAG-D-13-00162 2013
7 Editorial board member Universal Journal of Medical Science- USA; Universal Journal of Public Health- USA; http://www.hrpub.org/journals/jour_editorialboard.php?id=75
8 Editorial board member /Referee Science PG"-USA
Journal of Surgery;
American Journal of Biomedical and Life Sciences;
American Journal of Internal Medicine
9 Academic Editor OALib Journal; http://www.oalib.com/user/170
2014- till now
10 Referee British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research ; 2015
11 Referee International Neuropsychiatric Disease Journal 2015
12 Advisory Board
13 Editorial board member Academia Anatomica International
14 Executive Editor Zagazig University Medical Journal
15 Member Zagazig University Committee of Selection of
Candidates for the State Awards of Medical Sciences. 2015- 2016
16 Board Member IRB "Institutional Research Board" 2015- 2016
Primary Affiliation: Zagazig University - Zagazig, Sharkia , Egypt
Specialties: Basic Medical Sciences (Anatomy and Embryology)
Research Interests: Anatomy; Embryology; Histology; Histopathology; Anthropology; Genetics; Gynecology; Surgery
- Abdelmonem A Hegazy
EVALUATION OF FASCIN AND MMP-9 EXPRESSION AS MARKERS OF INVASION IN UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA OF THE URINARY BLADDER
Diagnostic Discrimination of Fine Needle Aspiration Specimens of Hepatic Nodules using Immunohistochemical Expression of GPC3 and EZH2
- Authors: Abdelmonem A. Hegazy
Immunohistochemical Study of Prognostic Relevance of Nestin and Survivin Expression in Astrocytic glioma
Prognostic implication of MYb-like, swirm and Mpn domain-containing protein-1 and Twist-1 in renal cell carcinoma
Immunohistochemical Distinction of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Using Arginase-1, Hepatocyte Paraffin Antigen -1 and Glypican-3
The prognostic significance of p53, p63 and her2 expression in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer in relation to treatment with bacille Calmette-Guerin.
- Raafat Hegazy,
- Mostafa Kamel,
- Emad A Salem,
- Neveen A Salem,
- Amr Fawzy,
- Ahmed Sakr,
- Ola El-Farargy,
- Nashwa Nawar,
- Ahmed El-Atar,
- Ashraf M S Shahin,
- Abdelmonem Hegazy
DMPA- Induced Changes in Estrogen and Progesterone Receptors of Ampulla of Rat-oviducts: An Immunohistochemical Study
Combined Assessment of EZH2, GPC3 and SUOX could Improve Diagnosis of Regenerative Nodule, Liver Dysplasia and Small HCC in Cirrhotic Patients
Immunohistochemical Expression of Aldehyde Dehydrogenase-1 and Hypoxia- Inducible Factor-1 alpha in Breast Cancer
Radiographic Height Variations and Sexual Dimorphism in the Two Bony Processes of the Proximal End of Ulna
POSTMENOPAUSAL ENDOMETRIAL CHANGES IN WOMEN WITH UTERINE BLEEDING. ULTRASONOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT WITH HISTOLOGIC CORRELATION
Contact Dr. Abdelmonem Hegazy
Complete this form to leave a message within this author's PubFacts private profile management area